Onbeantwoorde berichten bekijken

Gebruikersnaam:     Wachtwoord:
netgame benelux
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren

Auteur   Bericht 

CelesteCrofts

Bericht Geplaatst: 15-07-2020 02:57:17    Onderwerp: nike blazer
 Reageren met citaat  

˙ūThen, simply by running this mind movie every nike running shoes time you step up to the ball you will set your well grooved swing in motion. This is what Jack Nicklaus always did. You can get this golf tip and learn to build your own golf mind movie. Just go to the Google Internet search engine and type in the words ‘golf mind movies’. There you will find a number of sites which will tell you how to develop a powerful and accurate golf swing that repeats even under pressure. You can have a golf swing which will grind out powerful and accurate shots just like a champion, let me tell you howThe golf swing of a successful player differs from that of an ordinary player in two main respects; it is both correct and well grooved. What do I mean by a correct golf swing?

I really enjoy hearing that solid ‘click’ sound every time the clubhead strikes the ball. ”“I remember reading in Ben Hogan’s excellent book on the golf swing about the hands ‘supinating’ and never being to understand quite what he meant. Your description of how to achieve this vital movement is so much clearer to me. How I wish I’d understood it years ago. ”“I must say that when I first downloaded your golf swing book I was a nike react element 87 bit apprehensive. But the great benefit of it being so easy to read is that I go back to it time and again to find other ways to fine tune my golf swing more and more. ”“I always knew that I was never swinging the golf club properly. But now I feel that I’ve mastered an effective golf swing and I have a clear movie in my mind of how it should look nike slides and feel.

My golf swing felt absolutely right. I didn't want to hit another club. I must have hit fourty balls and only two or three missed the green. When I eventually persuaded myself to try my rescue club the results weren't quite so good. They were still better than normal, but they weren't all clean strikes like the six iron shots I'd been hitting. So I was not feeling as confident when I plucked my five wood from the bag. It didn't matter, the first one flew right to the end of the range. I'm here to tell you that every single shot I hit with that club went straight as an arrow. By then I couldn't wait to get the driver out. I knew that this would be the acid test. If the driver went straight then I'd know for sure that my golf swing had nike shoes running moved up to a whole new level.

The first drive went arrow straight. I took a break and just stood there resting on my club. I felt so good inside I wanted to enjoy the moment. Part of me could hardly believe that I could hit so many good shots one after the other. I kept telling myself over and over, you've got a proper golf swing, at last. Now I have to tell you that I did pull a couple of shots with the driver. They still flew straight but they would have finished in the semi-rough on the left of the fairway. The rest just honed in on the flag I was aiming at. What a great feeling!After that I didn't want to go to work. I just wanted to go out and play golf because I know that from now on it's going to be greatest fun every time I play.

If you ask me what I think now, I think that every golfer who wants a good golf swing, and you've got to have a good swing if you want to hit the ball straight and true, should get themselves a copy of The Golf Mind-Movies Power Pack. This article is taken from an e-mail sent in by a delighted golfer who had been playing for 12 years before he purchased The Golf Mind-Movies Power Pack. I'm probably erring on the side of understatement when I say that Bob was a hacker. By his own admission he was: one of those players who've never really had a proper golf swing. The way he told it, his main concern was to give the ball a 'good whack'. As a result of his lack of technique, Bob had spent much of the ten years that he'd been a golfer searching for his ball in woods and long grass.

About Golfing Zen: This is the second in a continuing series of short essays dealing with the application of Eastern spiritual philosophy to your golf game. The surface intent is that, as nike blazer you apply the ideas, your golf and your enjoyment of the game will grow. However there is also an underlying motive: as you are able to see gains on the course, you’ll then be moved to alter your approach to life as well. Today’s Topic: The Fundamental TruthIn these articles, I’ll be simplifying as we talk about the Eastern philosophies, and this topic title is a good example. Buddhism actually opens its doors with The Four Noble Truths. The first of those is that our experience is marked by suffering. [img]http://www.mikeybustos.ca/images/c/nike blazer-656aea.jpg[/img] Living means to suffer. The Eastern term is dukka.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:   

netgame benelux -> algemeen

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren